måndag 31 oktober 2016

Grey Area Gabble


This post is mainly gabble, stream-of-consciousness, out of my head, babble, prattle and chatter. However, there is some kind of meaning to it. And that meaning is summed up in the concept, "grey area". An area of "in-between, nothingness, waiting room, no man's land" or whatever.




I AM. Do you hear me, world? I am. No one can take that away from me – the fact that I AM, that I’m a conscious, will-endowed human being looking, deliberating, reacting to what I see. No one can stop me from expressing myself. No one can stop me from acknowledging my Soul Spark, my personal fragment of the Divine Light, “das Vünklein der Seele”.

In the grey area, I AM. In the borderline, no man’s land, the zone, I AM.

- - -

Cover and concealment, fire and movement, firing range – “fire, I want you to learn; fire, I want you to burn”. Fire away, open up; forwards in the grey area, movement as a state in the twilight zone. Grey men in the grey area, a shadow among shadows, a weed among weeds. A brick in the wall, a rail in the railway, a nail in the coffin. Shadowlands.

Shadowlands, no man’s land, twilight zone, grey area, the middle zone. The borderland.

- - -

I am the light, I have the light within and I will never deny that. However, there’s also an artistic value in toning down “the bright light,” in acknowledging “the grey area, the zero point, the basic level, equanimity”. Stoic apatia and vedic samatva. Thus this post, thus these rants, thus this “in between” text, this “doldrums humdrums”.

- - -

This Rimbaud poem sums up my mood right now:
Assez vu. La vision s’est rencontrée à tous les airs.
Assez eu. Rumeurs des villes, le soir, et au soleil, et toujours.
Assez connu. Les arrêts de la vie. – O Rumeurs et Visions!
Départ dans l’affection et le bruit neufs!
In translation this would be:
Seen enough. The vision was met with in every air.
Had enough. Sounds of cities, in the evening and in the sun and always.
Known enough. Life’s halts. – O Sounds and Visions!
Departure in new affection and new noise.
This translation is by Louise Varèse.

- - -

Emptiness and internet, cover and concealment, fire and movement. I am the edge, now and forever.

I’m a survivor. I’m still alive.

I’m the grey area, the black and the white, the dark and the light. The god Abraxas that Jung spoke about, Gnostic concept, the glorious in-between, supra conduction beyond the beyond.

I’m the dark and the light, the black and white – fire and movement, cover and concealment – range of fire, firing range – the silence between the worlds – and the silence within the silence.

“I am that violet consuming flame – that is all mastery and all power – to change all things into divine perfection right now. – I am that I am in action here – now and forever. – Almighty I am – almighty I am – almighty I am.” This mantra is coined by Patricia Cota-Robles, I recite it now and then, it has a certain charm beyond being true. “It’s me, now,” pretty much so.

- - -

Cover and concealment, fire and movement. No man’s land, the grey area. Apatia, samatva.

Fire and movement, grey men at the border, grey woolen uniform. Swedish M/39-58, Finnish, German, Tsarist Russia, Confederate. Pale moon in a grey sky.

Innere Führung. Auftragstaktik. Movement as a state. I am the edge. Über Gräber vorwärts.




Related
Borderline (2015)
Science Fiction Seen from the Right (2016)
A Post with Similar Rants
Pic from the innersleeve of BÖC's Imaginos album.

Inga kommentarer:

Etiketter

A-Z (5) abb (84) abbm (6) abbX (4) ahma (6) aktuellare böcker (59) aktufall (21) alga (3) Andersson (2) Antropolis (19) apatia (10) ar (28) att vara Svensson (236) Ballard (11) begr (7) berättelser från Rokkana (14) Bhagavad-gîtâ (6) bilbabbel (20) bild (12) bim (10) bing (287) biografi (16) bloggish (60) Blue Öyster Cult (4) camo (4) Castaneda (22) conspi (5) Den musiske matlagaren (14) Dick (7) dune (8) Eld och rörelse (33) en gatas melankoli (11) En novell om Babylon (4) eng (4) eso (3) esoterica (116) etni (3) fall (4) fantasi-fantaså-fantasy (20) film och TV (42) flytten (3) gambla fiina versepos (4) gld (7) grek (10) Gripenbergs sol (4) heinlein (4) historia in nuce (121) hårdrocken rockar hårt (39) intr. mus (34) inva (1) ipol (48) italia (3) japan (3) Jünger (75) Jüngers liv (10) Kierkegaard (2) konsten att slå en tennisserve (17) Kristus (22) kuro (2) libyen (18) link (30) lite litteratur (97) ljus (6) Lovecraft (15) Maiden (9) mangs (2) Melinas resa (8) memoarer (9) mena (40) multiversums mytolog (5) natio (63) Nietzsche (4) niven (3) nuochda (1) Ohlmarks (5) ondit (15) oneline (1) ori ett lag (53) poesy (47) politikka (177) pr (46) pred (3) Priest (14) prophecy (19) rymd (2) sanskrit (11) sf man minns (100) small candies (142) Smaragdeburg (5) speng (6) stein (4) Stratopias gåta (63) survi (6) svens11 (10) Sveriges störste poet (8) Swedenborg (3) symbol (4) Syrien (17) tempel (27) Tolkien (4) topp5 (9) typer (16) USA (17) uselt (8) van Vogt (9) Vandra mot ljuset (1) vju (4) zeppelin (2)