torsdag 25 juli 2024

This I pledge

Howdy.




You know I talk a lot about "the Dreamer's Description"... a magical outlook on life, a holistic alternative to a belief in reductive "science"...

All my books are part of that worldview, the Dreamer's Description... in one way or another...

For instance, this passage from Actionism sums it all up rather well:

Don’t come to me and talk about your 3d nonsense. I’m a landlord in the astral world.

Come meet me in Antropolis, meet me in the grey area, in the Interzone, the Twilight Zone, the Borderline. Just don’t come and say that your world, the everyday world, is the true reality. That’s merely a contingent reality, a dependent reality, a material reduction of the deathless patterns of the astral world.

Join me in the Square of Voices in Antropolis, anytime.

[Actionism, p. 297]




Buy the book on Amazon.com

Buy the book on Adlibris



Related
Actionism -- How to Become a Responsible Man (2017)
The Dreamer's Description -- poem
All my books and where they can be bought