måndag 19 oktober 2015

The New Improved Sun (poem)

Today it's Monday.




I'm a poet of sorts. How about these deathless lines:

I'm in love with her and I feel fine --
living in this midsummer century --
praying at the watering place of good peace --
under the new improved sun.


Far-out words, eh, awe-inspiring poesy of the melodical sort, eternally swinging-singing lines for a new era of humanity? Oh, the humanity... Other than that it's a poem about faith and hope, Svensson style. It expresses what I feel today, very much so.

There are some readers to this blog. And if you happen to be one, a visitor from Never-Neverland to the Non-Event of this blog, I can only say: howdy.




Related
Buy My Jünger Bio on Amazon
Buy It on Adlibris
More Info About the Book
Living Traditions Review
Junge Freiheit Review

Inga kommentarer: