tisdag 11 april 2023

Poem, posted 11 April 2023: NEW LIFE

Good morning. Welcome to this poetic declamation.




Today we will present a poem to you. The poem is called "New Life".

Here we go.



++++++++++



I am a volcanic eruption,
the birth of a new island,
the creation of a whole new
land... Surtsey 1963...!

I am the appearance
of a new planet, a new world
suddenly sailing into view.

As a writer I’m more
than a mere scribe.

I’m a creative author shaping
new lands, new people,
new concepts – new vistas,
new colors, new sounds.

New body...!
New life...!
New everything...!


I’m a sub-creator under God.

In the alchemy of fire and movement
I'm the glorified creator of new worlds.



Related
Poem: Vortex Master
As I was going to St. Ives // I met Burl Ives
Picture by John Bauer

Inga kommentarer: