måndag 12 juli 2021

Svensson: Comfortably Strong (poem)



Welcome. Today we give you a poem -- an Actionist poem. Diverse terms such as "TIOHAN" etc will occur in it. And they are explained in this previous post. So, here we go; we hereby give you the poem entitled, "Comfortably Strong".




Strong and shiny – 

strong and crystalline – 


strong and hyaline...

luster, shine... charisma, 

sheen... aura, aureole...

 

Strong and shiny, self-reliant –

I... have become... comfortably strong...

 

+++

 

Singing my solitary Actionist songs

in the temple of Will...

 

+++

 

That live, upon this everything depends...

physician, heal thyself...!

 

+++

 

I operate successfully in history –

I operate successfully with alchemy –

the alchemy of time and thought,

the alchemy of will and vision...

I am that alchemy –

I am that history – 

I am that mythology –

 

+++

 

Taiga Land surrounding Dharma Town –

the pinewood ending, the town beginning –

a dream town in a dream forest, my land

and my town, and all in one and one in all...

 

+++

 

I am preacher man,

I have palaces all over the land...

temples for the worshipping of will –

temples for the honey sacrifice –

a bread elevated, dipped in honey-water,

and consumed by the priest – the 

priest declaring you the superman...

 

+++

 

I am strong and shiny –

I have drunk from the well of Glastonbury...

 

I go by the trail of Shasta – 

Lake Titicaca –

Ayer’s Rock...

and then by the trail of Lake Titicaca –

Glastonbury – Mount Kailash – and

Ayer’s Rock once again...

 

Overlapping snake waves,

Sine waves enveloping the earth,

the whole planet...

 

+++

 

I am prophet, magician, preacher –

I have an âshram in the heartland,

a golden palace in Antropolis...

 

+++

 

Fanaticism, hubris and megalomania...

a journey that begins in fanaticism

and continues in fanaticism...

 

Symbol, vision, will...

holy, holy, holy...

 

+++

 

With roots in Hell, I’m growing up into Heaven,

With roots in Earth, I’m striving for the Sky...

 

My feet in Hell, my head in Heaven –

and my heart in between...

the marriage between Heaven and Hell.

 

+++

 

By my very existence

I wield enormous powers...

Point of Willpower,

TIOHAN 

 

+++

 

Build the temple and the gods will come...

 

+++

 

Fanaticism, hubris and megalomania...

a journey that begins in fanaticism

and continues in fanaticism...

no rest for the wicked,

only Rest In Action... RIA

 

+++

 

JC, prophet of Christianity... 

Paul Atreides, prophet of Dune... 

and me, prophet of Actionism...

 

+++

Je suis riche... 

Ég er ríkur… 

Ich bin reich…

Jag är rik…

I am rich...

 

+++

 

Making myself strong, so strong

making me strong, all day long

making me strong with this song

making me strong, where I belong...! 





Related

Actionism -- the Next Big Thing

Poem: Hubris and Megalomania

 

1 kommentar:

Svensson sa...

I am wielding enormous powers
in my heart of gold...