tisdag 15 november 2022

From my diary

Howdy.




I sometimes jot down stuff in a sort of diary. Hereby some excerpts -- mostly of the, shall we say, words of wisdom kind.

++++++++++

Books waiting to be written: The Good, the Bad and the Nihilist – Traditionalist Aspects of 20th Century Art. Parallel Worlds – Fantastic Fiction, Magical Realism and SF in the 20th Century. I Am the Edge. La force tranquille. TRAD – traditional art from the beginning to our times.

+++

Every meal is a communion with the gods of the land.

+++

Anthony Burgess said it was easy to write novels... you only had to follow the melody... and he was kinda right in this.

+++

I think with the pen... I’m an inker-thinker.

+++

Rule No. 1 of being a man: act the part, and don’t expect a gold medal for it.

+++

Creativity and worry are polar opposites.

+++

I am the guru in grey... the Grey Area Guru.

+++

The Monopoly game... the Swedish version has streets of the Swedish capital Stockholm, the UK version has streets of the UK capital London – but the Italian version has streets, not of the Italian capital Rome, but of Milan. Not many people know this.



Related
This I blog today
Richard Wagner -- A Portrait
Kalki Purâna

Inga kommentarer: