måndag 5 mars 2018

New Interview


Great news, everyone. A new Red Ice podcast with me is out.




I've recently been interviewed by Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Radio. Here it is. The first hour is free, the second hour needs membership of Red Ice.

In the interview we talk about my latest novel, Burning Magnesium. Then the discussion segues into a look at another book of mine, Actionism. For, they do have things in common, the war novel and my personal philosophy. Like action as being, movement as a state, memento mori and all that.

This is my second interview at Red Ice. Last year, we talked about my essay on sf.

And now we talked about "The Hero's Journey: War, Responsibility and Actionism". Check it out!



Related
The New Interview: "The Hero's Journey -- War, Responsibility and Actionism"
Burning Magnesium
Actionism
The 2017 Interview

Inga kommentarer: