torsdag 11 april 2024

Prophecy, posted 11 April 2024

Greetings, disciple. Today's sermon is a kind of prophecy.




It was about a month ago... in March this year... I was dreaming, nocturnally dreaming... and I heard this line in a phase of the dream:
“The coming years will be eventful beyond belief.”
That is what I heard... a voice in a dream, a message to me... from Beyond...

So what would this exactly mean...

I dunno...

But some things are brewing for sure... maybe we're in for a little "1989 style revolution"... like when the Eastern Bloc fell... maybe we will see that kinda turmoil before us... in the years ahead...



Related
Poem: Vortex Master
As I was going to St. Ives // I met Burl Ives
LS interviewed by John Wisniewski
A rather fine review of my fantasy novel
Painters and draughtsmen

Inga kommentarer: