måndag 18 oktober 2021

Seven years of blogging in English

A little walk down memory lane...



This blog started about fourteen years ago.

Back then, in 2007, it was all about blogging in Swedish -- naturally, since I'm a Swede living in the Kingdom of Sweden.

However, in 2014, I also started posting stuff in English. On this very site, The Svensson Galaxy.

Thus, it's a bilingual blog (and the Swedish name of it is Svenssongalaxen).

+++

Fourteen years of blogging, seven of them with some fine English stuff... So, for the English reader, this post means looking back at what have been. (Later this autumn I will post an article looking back on the Swedish past of the blog.)

+++

I will do it like this: going back through the contents of the blog, linking to one symbolic post per year.

And so I say:

2021: Secret History
2020: Review of McTaggart's The Field (2008)
2019: Fire
2018: Fantasy art by Robert Svensson
2017: Presentation of Redeeming Lucifer
2016: Presentation of Borderline
2015: The Ice Shield (poem)
2014: Is Obama the Mahdi?

+++

And that was it. God willing, I will continue posting -- on this blog -- in English -- and in Swedish. Join me in the light!



Related
Borderline
Poesy
Painting by Robert Svensson, showing Chinese lights over a waterfall

Inga kommentarer: