söndag 2 oktober 2022

Poem, 2 October 2022

Good morning. Hereby a poem by yours truly.




I sometimes wonder: what language shall I write in?

Like, shall I write in English...?

Or, in Swedish...?

That's the mainstay of this blog -- that's the two main languages I write in. I have posts in English, I have posts in Swedish.

Now, however, for this day's post, I will neither write solely in English, nor in Swedish; I will write in both. And in Sanskrit. And some other languages...

And I won't translate any of it into some easily understandable language, some heartwarming lingua franca.

I just won't. Instead, I will write it all in Svenssonian. This is the language used below.

This is the program. So as a reader, you must stick to this program -- or, kindly leave... kindly ignore this post.

In other words, now you're forewarned.

And so it begins...

++++++++++

Om bhûr bhuvah svaha...
tat savitur varenyam...
we’ve come to magnify the Lord...
hiranya shri... hiranya shri...
I am an astronaut... I am a juggernaut...
see time reverse with your own eyes...
praise forever Guénon...
praise forever Evola...
praise forever Jünger...
praise forever Shuré...
hiranya shri... hiranya shri...

+++

Touching down on Nasca landing ground...

Thoth building the great pyramid...

A Brigde of Magpies...

The Watering Place of Good Peace...

The New Improved Sun... angelic radiance from the
Radiant Dome...

+++

You must listen to Belinda Carlisle I Get Weak...
you must listen to B-52s Love Shack... must listen to
always on my mind china in your hand can i play with madness
starstruck voodoo i believe stargazer stars in my pocket like
grains of sand stardust mood indigo...

+++

hiranya shri, hiranya shri...
om bhûr bhuvah svaha...
hell asar, hell asynjor...
praise vishnu praise shiva praise krishna
hare krishna hare krishna
hare râma hare râma...
han är evig fader, underbar i nåd, han är fridsfurste, väldig i makt...
så lunka vi så småningom...
that selfsame moment I could pray...
only when there’s order will the job be done
everybody in the whole cell block...
was dancing to the jailhouse rock...


+++

Who wrote the book of love?

Why didn’t they ask Evans?

Whose?

How many were there going to St. Ives?

I can play the recorder, can you?

+++

praise odin praise frigga praise thor praise baldur
praise nanna praise the lord praise him forever amen

+++

I am the narrator... godly story teller, writer... the
author of your life, my life, everybody’s life...
I am sweyn bostron peter maltby groff conklin...
jommy cross kim kinnison donal graeme...
curt nelson james bond peter calvert carl griffensteen
arno greif davayan son of dondelias parvan son of palinur

+++

om bhûr bhuvah svaha... om bhûr bhuvah svaha...
der reine tor... harre sein... den ich erkor...
adieu la meuse... mois je suis l’hîver...
märk hur vår skugga märk movitz mon frère...
ja det er et yndigt land... land du välsignade...
flamma stolt mot dunkla skyar... ma come
balli bella bimba... varda che pasa la villanella
i kenya i afrika där bor en stenrik elefant
för uti sin svans han har en jättediamant

+++

ap kaise haim?

N eller M? Är syntetiska satser à priori möjliga?

Hiranya shri... hiranya shri...

I am superman... I have palaces all over the land...

I am god I am superman I am victory – victory – victory...
I have a city palace with façade of gold and chambers of platinum
I have a Sveaväg temple of darkened silver and black-painted panels
and silk rugs and a marble-clad library with a bronze ceiling...
I have a Hornsgata palace with twin wings framing a yard with
a pond, a grand staircase and doors of bronze leading to
a forehall with rich hangings and a double escalier, ending
in a chamber with a painted celing depicting a heavenly scene,
and with furniture made of oakwood, jakaranda, mahogany,
the walls decorated in silver and gold... silver and gold... and ruby
sapphire cat’s eye emerald agate onyx obsidian topaze pearl
coral amber, forever amber...

+++

Quicksilver --

Chevy 55 --

Chevy Nomad Jungle Jim Blue Max Corvette 63...
Corvette 58 Impala 58 Chevy 51... Merc 49 Ford 59 Skyliner Retractable...

Mustang 68 --

Lil’ Coffin --

Paddy Wagon --

43 Willys Drag Pickup Ford 34 Ford 49 Chevy 37 Pontiac Grand Prix 67...

+++

Gurkhas japanese infantry luftwaffe personnel afrika korps...
german infantry german tank crew panzer grenadiers...
25 mm wargame figures...
15 mm wargame figures...
elastolin horse for a 30s german cavalryman...
crescent toys britains prince august revell...
airfix monogram frog matchbox...
dinky toys corgi toys scalextric



Related
Kalki Purâna
Chains
Rigorism (2022)

Inga kommentarer: