söndag 12 februari 2023

A Story

This is a blog post... the date is 12 February 2023...




As I was going to St Ives... I met Burl Ives...



He pointed the way to a church... a church of red brick... see pic...!



So I went to the entrance... and became entranced...



I was in Wonderland... I felt entreated...

I got on my knees... and began to pray...

Say, say, say what you mean... and mean what you say...

and put a beat to it...

I'm the beat...

Street is neat...

+++

Mean mean mean what you say

mean street machine

+++

I was in the temple... a wondrous place...

I drank and danced all night with Faith and found her a corpse in the morning...

Had to get back to the real world

make a deal with Dick Dale...

so I sang, "Listen to the king of the surf guitar"...



and this transported me back to my harbor haunt...

where I sit and type this down...Type O-negative...



Related
Rigorism (2022)
Target: Mars
SF Seen From the Right
Jack Steelnack: the metal years
In Swedish: Evola -- några reflektioner
In Swedish: Ride the Tiger

Inga kommentarer: